Electronic prescription software provider processes
- Webinar recording – Fred IT – Beyond the Token
- Demo – pharmacist dispensing with Fred Dispense via MedView Flow (3.50 min)
- Demo – pharmacist dispensing with Fred NXT via MedView Flow (7 min)
- Demo- patient forwarding an ePrescription with MedView Flow (3.24 min)
- Demo – pharmacist dispensing forwarded ePrescription with Fred Dispense via MedView Flow (2 min)
- Fred Webhelp for pharmacists to activate e-prescription software
- Fred link on how to switch between pharmacists
- FRED Classic audit logs in-built reporting instructions via http://webhelp.fred.com.au/freddispense/help-topics/dispense-eprescription-differences.htm
- Give feedback on Medview Flow
- ePrescriptions Guide (audit log process is outlined on page 24)
PSA Resource page
User – PHN_MHR Password – myheathrecord
What is the My Health Record system and what are the benefits?
- My Health Record website
- My Health Record benefits for health care professionals
- My Health Record YouTube case studies
- My Health Record webinars
- Electronic prescriptions explained
- Electronic prescriptions articles
Introductory things to know:
Healthcare Provider Identifier for Organisations (HPI-O): unique identifier generated when the Organisation My Health Record registration occurs.
Healthcare Provider Identifier for Individuals (HPI-I): pharmacists registered with AHPRA can log-in and access their HPI-I.
What is the Seed Organisation, who is the RO and OMO? Understand the My Health Record roles and responsibilities.
How to set up the Electronic Transfer of Prescriptions (note – this is not the same as electronic prescriptions)
My Health Record training:
Australian Digital Health Agency eLearning modules
Access On Demand Software Training simulators and demonstrations (note – User name = OnDemandTrainingUser. Password = TrainMe)
Access Clinical Software Summary Sheets or request My Health Record manuals from your software vendor.
Information to support your patients:
A range of information and brochures are available on the My Health Record website
Materials can be ordered online (note – User name = MHRE_Pharmacy. Password = myhealthrecord2018)
Security Behaviours paper
Full resource library access for subscribers only – Log-in (coming soon)